Great place to work
- Stability & Organic
Igalia hirings are based on a stable growing policy. Every person joining us is expected to evolve through the different stages: from employee to pre-partner and finally to partner, a co-owner of the company.
- Equal pay & Responsibility sharing
Within the assembly-based structure, members of Igalia are given important responsibilities that act as an incentive and motivation to get them involved in the company. As a natural consequence of our flat structure, salaries are distributed with equity.
Also, the assembly continuously establishes interesting perks that contribute to making Igalia a nice place to work for its members:
- Work-life balance: flexible timetable, working from home
- Continuous training: internal hackfests & training sessions, free training, attendance to conferences
- Languages: classes at the office, paid stays abroad
- Health: private health insurance, preventive physiotherapy
- And more: One Laptop Per Igalian, summits, nursery service subsidy