Autumn has fully arrived (in the Northern Hemisphere, anyway) and Igalia’s conference calendar remains busy as ever—we’ll be participating in four conferences in October. Come see us at:
- October 4-6: X.Org Developers Conference 2023, where several Igalians will be in attendance and presenting talks:
- “Replacing the geometry pipeline with mesh shaders” (Ricardo García)
- “Status of Vulkan on Raspberry Pi” (Iago Toral)
- “Enable hardware acceleration for GL applications without glamor on Xorg modesetting driver” (Jose María Casanova, Christopher Michael)
- “I’m not an AMD expert, but…” (Melissa Wen)
- “Async page flip in atomic API” (André Almeida)
- October 5-6: Ad-Filtering Developer Summit, where Byungwoo Lee and Eric Meyer will be co-presenting a talk on CSS
:has()use cases and performance considerations.
- October 13: WebXR Production Summit, where Brian Kardell will be giving a short talk on Wolvic.
- October 20-21: AWE XR, where we’ll have live demos of our Wolvic XR browser in Booth 161.
We always enjoy talking with people at events, so if you’ll be on hand for any of the above shows, please say hi! And if you have any questions regarding any of our appearances, or you’d just like to learn more about Igalia, please feel free to reach out to Lorenzo Tilve.