This legal notice and information (hereinafter the "Legal Notice") governs the use of the Internet service www.igalia.com (hereinafter the "Web site") that Igalia, S. L. provides for Internet users.
1. Legal notice and information
This legal notice and information (hereinafter the "Legal Notice") governs the use of the Internet service www.igalia.com (hereinafter the "Web site") that Igalia, S. L. provides for Internet users. Igalia S. L. is a company with registered offices at c/ Bugallal Marchesi, 22, 1º, 15008 A Coruña and Tax Identity Code number B 15804842 and is listed on the A Coruña Companies Register under Volume 2511, Folio 212, Page C-27453, Entry 1.
Contact e-mail address: info(at)igalia.com
Tel.: +34 981 913991
Through the Web site, Igalia, S. L. provides users with access to and the use of different services and contents offered by Igalia S. L. or by others.
3. Conditions of use and acceptance
The access to and use of this Web site confers the condition of user and involves the users' full acceptance of these conditions of use and any specific conditions established for certain services that will add to these, agreeing to use the Web site and the services according to the law, this Legal Notice, the specific conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations and instructions of which they are informed, as well as morality, generally accepted good practice and public order.
The pages of www.igalia.com can be freely visited by users, excluding those in closed areas or that require registration in a user register, which involves the completing of the corresponding user register as expressly indicated in the service or in the Specific Conditions governing it.
All of the information provided by the user through the services must be true. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data indicated as a result of the use of certain services. Likewise, the user will be responsible for ensuring all the information sent to Igalia, S. L. is permanently up to date in the appropriate manner regarding the real status of the user, and Igalia, S. L. is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to others through the information provided.
Hence, the user will abstain from using any of the services for illegal purposes or effects, for those forbidden in this Legal Notice, for those harmful to the rights and interests of others that, in any manner, may damage, disable, overload, wear or prevent the normal use of the services, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment (hacking) belonging to Igalia, S. L., to other users or to any Internet user (hardware and software).
More specifically, and as a mere unrestricted guideline, users agree not to transfer, disclose or provide others with information, data, content, messages, graphics, diagrams, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
- is in any way contrary to, underestimates or is in breach of any of the fundamental rights and public liberties acknowledged by the Spanish constitution, by international treaties and by all other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, degrading, violent actions or, in general, those that are contrary to the law, to morality and to generally accepted good practice or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas regarding sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- includes, provides or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, to morality and to generally accepted good practice or public order;
- induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for the health and mental equilibrium;
- is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or untimely so that it induces or may induce an error as to its purpose or as to the intentions or purposes of its communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to others, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from its owners to undertake the use made or sought to be made thereof;
- is in breach of the corporate secrets of others;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family intimacy or personal image;
- in any way undermines the reputation of Igalia, S. L. or others
- infringes the norms regarding the secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where applicable, illegal, misleading or deceitful advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- includes viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal working order of the network, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of Igalia, S. L. or others or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in normal Service operations;
- contains HTML tags different to those expressly authorised by Igalia, S. L.
The user agrees to use the content provided on the Web site correctly, this being understood as, but not limited to, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual content, as well as their graphic design and source code, according to law, this legal notice, the specific conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations, use and instructions provided and morality and generally accepted good practice and public order. The user specifically agrees to abstain from:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, providing or, in any other manner, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the content, unless the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights has been given or unless legally permitted;
- suppressing, manipulating or, in any other manner, altering the copyright and other identifying data regarding the reserving of rights of Igalia, S. L. or other owners, of the digital ID or of any other technical means established for their recognition,
- obtaining and even trying to obtain the content using means and procedures other than those that, where applicable, have been provided for this purpose or that have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the content is to be found or, in general, those normally used on the Internet.
4. Inserting of hyperlinks
Users and anyone intending to establish a hyperlink between their own Web site or portal and the Web site www.igalia.com must comply with the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow for access to the Web site homepage but may not reproduce it in any manner.
- No frame on the pages of the Web site will be created.
- No false, inexact or incorrect declarations or indications will be given regarding the Web site pages and the Services provided.
- It will not be implied in any way that Igalia, S. L. has authorised the hyperlink or that it has, in any way, accepted the services offered or provided from the Web site from which the hyperlink is established.
- Except for the signs forming part of the hyperlink itself, the page on which the hyperlink is established will contain no distinguishing sign of those acknowledged by current legislation as belonging to Igalia, S. L., except where the latter has given its express authorisation.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain content contrary to any rights of others or information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality or generally accepted good practice and public order.
Hyperlinks to the sites of others not belonging to the igalia.com domain are also included on the Web site. These are not managed by or are the responsibility of Igalia, S. L.
Igalia, S. L. is not responsible for the content housed therein or for the services provided and, therefore, expressly excludes its responsibility for any breach of any kind in which the managing organisation may be involved.
5. Industrial and intellectual property
All of this Web site: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, colour combinations and the structure, selection, order and presentation of its content are the property of Igalia, S. L. or of others and are protected by Spanish and international industrial and intellectual property laws. Without prejudice to the aforementioned, the content of the Web site is considered a computer programme and, therefore, all current Spanish and European Community norms regarding this matter are applicable.
By accessing the Web site, users cannot consider any of the rights of use that may exist regarding said access beyond those strictly necessary for correct Web site use as being transferred.
6. Limitation of liability
Igalia, S. L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages and prejudicial consequences of any nature that may arise from:
- The presence of a virus or of other elements in the content that may lead to alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files belonging to users.
- Transmission, disclosure, storage, provision, receipt, obtaining or access to the content.
- Lack of availability or of continuity in the working order of the Web site or the services, the disappointment in the use that users may have been able to attribute to the Web site and the services, to the reliability of the Web site and the services and, in particular although not exclusively, to the faults in accessing the different pages of the Web site or those from where the services are provided. b
- The correct working order of the technical link devices (such as banners and buttons, among others), directories and search tools enabling users to access Web sites belonging to and/or managed by others. The installation of these technical devices seeks only to offer users facilities regarding the search for and access to the information, content and services available on the Internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability and utility of the information, content and services existing on the linked sites.
- The use of the services and content by users or that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, validity, thoroughness and/or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users.
- The content that users of forums or mailing lists may introduce or of the opinions made therein. Igalia, S. L. is not compelled to control, and does not control, the use that users make of the portal or the services.
NOTICE: The English version of this document is a translation of the original text in Spanish, and is provided as a courtesy. If there are differences between the two versions, the original version of the document in Spanish will apply.Download GDPR clause (spanish)
We inform you that the personal data that you may provide us when you browse this Web will be treated in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, of the Parliament European and the Council, of 27 April. This data will be processed in files owned by Igalia S.L.
The categories of personal data that you want to assign to Igalia S.L will correspond to: identification data, postal or electronic addresses and academic or professional data. This depending on the services you request.
The purposes correspond to the maintenance of a database of professional contact persons of the company for the development of its activity and resolution of inquiries or issues that you want to ask.
The treatment of personal data by Igalia responds exclusively to the purposes indicated above and corresponding to those that were required. Igalia is legitimated to do this treatment by the consent that has been expressly granted when these conditions are accepted.
This information will not be transferred on to any third party without the corresponding prior consent, or outside of the situations expressly provided for in the data protection legislation.
Igalia also keep the following details on visitors to our web site:
- The name of the service provider's domain (ISP) and/or IP address through which you access the Internet.
- The date and time at which our Web site is accessed.
- The Internet address from where the link to our site was given.
- This information obtained is completely anonymous and under no circumstances can it be associated with a specific, identified user. Therefore, the file generated may not be considered a file containing personal details
Likewise, by the provision of customer’s personal data, the data subject authorizes Igalia S.L to send you commercial information, either by email or other similar means, in compliance with Article 21 from the Law 34/2002, 11th July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce (LSSICE).
You can exercise your rights of access to your personal data, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, your opposition to the treatment or the portability of data by going to the following address:
Calle Bugallal Marchesi, 22, 1º, 15008, A Coruña
Reference: “Protección de Datos”, THROUGH A WRITTEN SIGNED TO THE EFFECT AND ATTACHING PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR ID to IGALIA, S.L.
Or to the following email address: info(at)igalia.com
You are also entitled to submit your claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
All notifications made by a user or others to Igalia, S. L. will be considered effective provided they are sent via one of the following:
- By post to Igalia, S. L., with registered offices at c/ Bugallal Marchesi, 22, 1º, 15008 A Coruña.
- By e-mail to info(at)igalia.com.
Where the communication refers to the undertaking of illegal activities or the breach of industrial or intellectual property rights, documentation proving as such must be attached as well as an express declaration as to the truthfulness thereof.
9. Duration and suspension of the services
Igalia, S. L. reserves the right to suspend the services when considered appropriate and, more particularly, to those users in breach of that established in this legal notice.
10. Applicable legislation
This legal notice and all the relationships established with Igalia, S. L. will be governed by that established in Spanish legislation.