Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a 'memory' for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
Information about cookies used on this site
Following the guidance established by the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, cookies used on this website can be classified like this:
First party cookies: Those cookies sent to the final user computer from a server or domain managed by the editor. From this server or domain, is where the service is served and requested by the user.
The following list shows the cookies used on the website www.igalia.com and the purpose for each one.
First party cookies
- Purpose: TYPO3 session ID. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
- Affected functionality in case of deactivation: Some page functionality such as browsing or searching may not work as expected.
- Purpose: To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page, for example when searching on the website. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
- Affected functionality in case of deactivation: Some page functionality such as searching may not work as expected.
Deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete installed cookies on your computer by configuring the corresponding browser options. Please, read carefully the manual of your browser for a details on how to do this:
- For GNOME Web (also known as Epiphany), visit https://help.gnome.org/users/epiphany/stable/
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Google Chrome (and Chromium), visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- For Opera, visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Configure your browser to reject all the cookies or, more specifically, the cookies listed above for this website. This will not prevent you from browsing this website, although it is very likely that the browsing experience may not provide all the offered functionality.