BlinkOn is the most important event around Chromium and Blink and it happens once per year. This year's event is in Toronto, Canada, April 9-10. BlinkOn provides an opportunity for Chromium/Blink developers to gather together to share ideas, brainstorm and discuss issues that are relevant to their work in Chromium/Blink. The event is scheduled around lightning talks, brainstorming and breakout sessions. This year 15 members from Igalia will be in attendance. We will also lead talks on the following:
- Towards shipping Ozone/Wayland by Maksim Sisov.
- How Brave update works by Simon Hong.
- MathML in LayoutNG by Frédéric Wang and Rob Buis.
- Web Technologies in Automotive and Robotics by Jose Dapena.
- Keep GCC running: 2019 update by Jose Dapena.
- HTML5 apps on AGL by Julie Jeongeun Kim.
- Summary of Igalia's contributions to Chromium the past year by Mario Sanchez.
If you plan to be in attendance and would like to have a quick chat, please reach out to us via info at igalia.com or you can follow us on twitter @igalia.