Linux Kernel and Virtualization Technologies
Igalia has been adapting, optimising, and creating new products for the GNU/Linux kernel for over 10 years. Our engineers write, maintain and port drivers and provide virtualization solutions using QEMU and other emulators.
The Linux kernel plays a critical role in the performance and reliability of many consumer electronics and industrial solutions that have become a fundamental part of modern life. Ensuring the kernel you ship meets the requirements of your underlying hardware platform is key to your product's success.
Igalia has a team of engineers specialized in the Linux kernel who offer services in the following areas:
- Developing new Linux-based solutions and virtualization technologies
- Integrating and customising existing solutions
- Porting and maintaining drivers
- Providing technical advice and identifying best practices
- Assisting with the upstreaming process
The members of our Kernel team are part of the Linux community and understand its dynamics. They are long time developers with expertise in the Linux software stack and Kernel, making Igalia the perfect partner for your Linux-based hardware products.