Five Igalians will be sharing our latest work around Chromium
Igalia is excited to travel to Sunnyvale, California to attend BlinkOn 9, a contributors conference for Blink and Chromium developers.
Blink is the rendering engine used by Chromium. Igalia has been an active contributor to this open source project since its beginning. Some of our recent activites in Blink and Chromium include:
- Helping to build the Web Platform
- Moving Chromium closer to running natively on Wayland and updating legacy support
- Continuing work on CSS Grid Layout
Five Igalians will be sharing our latest work around Chromium:
- Antonio and Maksim will talk about our new Wayland backend for Chromium on Wednesday at 11:10 (West Sycamore room)
- Frédéric will explain Igalia's structure and our contribution to the Web Platform on Wednesday at 11:50 (West Sycamore room).
- Gyuyoung will present the latest update about custom scheme support.
- José will show the challenges of keeping GCC and Yocto working with Chromium.
If you are also planning on attending the event feel free to get in touch with us.